KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SKILLS BASED ROUTING
An advanced and more effective way to route calls to agents based on their skill group and skill level. In Chronicall Multimedia, you may create as many skill groups as you desire and place as many agents into the skill groups as you need. Calls can be routed based on; most idle agent, linear, or in a circular call distribution or more importantly, by determining your best skilled agents across all skill groups by using our algorithm: Intelligent Highest Skill First.
Create an unlimited amount of skill groups to fit your business needs. Using Xima’s Intelligent Highest Skill First routing rule you ensure that your customer gets to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
ACTIVE STATE CONTROL
Provide supervisors with the ability to control agents’ state from the convenience of their desktop PC, via Chronicall. This will enable call center supervisors to log agents in and out of their skill groups, place an agent into a Not Ready state or manage calls in queue.
Agents are empowered through Agent Desktop to log in and out of their respective skill groups, place themselves in a not ready state, or continue their after call work (ACW) time to ensure they finish up their process before moving on to the next call.
QUEUE CALL BACK
Customers no longer have to wait in queue. Queue Call Back enables customers to wait in line without having to wait on the phone. When their time is up, the system will call them and connect them with an agent.
CRADLE TO GRAVE INTERFACE
Chronicall’s unique Cradle to Grave interface allows you to drill down on all this new data. Determine how your agents are doing, when are your peak call times, and if customers are using queue call back and how has that improved their experience.
Record custom messages for your customers while they wait, or you’re your preferred music by simply adding the music file to Chronicalls directory. No limit to the number of in queue music options or announcements.
Chronicall offers over 50 standard reports so you can easily receive access to the data you need. Scheduled reports can run hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
XIMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Because we are the experts at Chronicall Multimedia, our professional services team can do the heavy lifting. On each Chronicall Multimedia project, our team of experts will:
- Provide project management, call flow and data analysis
- Install, program and provision Chronicall Multimedia
- Conduct all testing and provide a Quality Assurance Test Plan (hand-off)
- Provide all contact center supervisor and end user training
- Remote Help Desk on ‘go live’ date with a dedicated direct line into Xima Support
AVAYA IP OFFICE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS?
- Avaya IP Office V1 or V2 or IP Office Server Edition
- Avaya Voicemail Pro
- Avaya Voice Compression Module (VCM) - One VCM resource is required for each call while connected to Chronicall’s Multimedia server
- Avaya IP Office R5.0 or Higher
- Avaya 3rd Party SIP Endpoint License -One 3rd Party SIP Endpoing license is required for 5 simultaneous calls in Chronicall Multimedia. Ex: if you have 10 calls being handled simultaneouslyby Chronicall Multimedia, then you would need to have 2 Avaya 3rd party SIP Endpoint licenses active in Avaya IP Office for Chronicall Multimedia.
- Avaya CTI Link Pro license is required for IP Office version R10 or higher.